Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Picking Pumpkins

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Picking Pumpkins

    Does Clinch Haven Farms have their pumpkin patch this year or does anyone know where you can go to pick pumpkins other than Walmart or the grocery store?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Picking Pumpkins

    I don't know about Clinch Haven, but I do know that there is one in Ft. Blackmore if you want to travel that far.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Picking Pumpkins

    Quote Originally Posted by cosmo99 View Post
    Does Clinch Haven Farms have their pumpkin patch this year or does anyone know where you can go to pick pumpkins other than Walmart or the grocery store?
    I doubt it, they sold the remaining 100 acres they owned on Clinch Haven Rd this past year. Unless the new owners allow them to do it I doubt it but not really for sure.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •